Friday, October 13, 2006

LoCkEd bY tHe RiNg

Last Tuesday , I felt dissapointed when my hubby phoned me..? you know why, he just told me that he lose our wedding ring... Glekss.... looks like my spirit flewn away a thousand miles..

i even could blame on his false... but yeah I dissapointed...sad also

i knew it's only a small stuff stupid things..but our married also locked by the these rings....but it's worthed..
i don't know why... i really like the man with ring in his hand..
just try to imagine that the men are really love his wife... positively..

I just dream that my hubby will be one of the man. keep the ring forever in our marriage.

but.. what i have to do ..?? angry ? crying? wont let the rings back on your hand..

hikss....

#saddest moment#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home